Your partner in Natural Substances Chemistry
- Specialist in the chemistry of natural substances for the agricultural and agri-food sectors.
- Consulting services and high value-added analytical and R&D services.
- Support for the design, industrialization and marketing of natural products.
OUR WORKING METHOD
- Signature of a confidentiality agreement
- Understanding of your needs
- Study of your internal needs
- Proposal of a detailed and costed action plan (GO / NO GO)
- Signing of an engagement letter
- Regular follow-ups
- Provision of a detailed and commented report
- We remain available
AGRICULTURAL SUPPLIES / BIOCONTROL – BIOSTIMULANTS
Validate the potential of biosolutions in development, obtain marketing authorization and secure regulatory compliance, guarantee the quality of production processes
AGRI-FOOD / HEALTH NUTRITION
Validate the health or nutritional claims of products and secure the sourcing of raw materials; have scientific arguments to feed the marketing discourse
Collaborate with a private company with a scientific and technical culture, to set up collaborative innovative research and development projects
AkiNaO is recognized GLP (Good Laboratory Practices) recognition obtained in May 2017 by the GIPC in categories 1 and 8!
In order to take into account the needs of our customers, in particular during the approval of Biocontrol Products, we have initiated a Quality approach. AkiNaO is recognized as compliant with the principles of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) in the areas of competence
GLP 1: Physico-chemical tests
GLP 8: Analytical and clinical chemistry method
This recognition attests to the implementation and compliance with numerous procedures within the company concerning in particular the proper management of:
– The test facility (general management of the facility….)
– Devices, materials and reagents (identification, verification, calibration, maintenance procedures…)
– Customer samples and analytical standards (procedures ensuring their good traceability and disposal…)
– Archives (procedure for archiving documents and their disposal, etc.)
Entrust us with your development and validation of methods for active substances and formulated products, we will meet regulatory requirements.
• Fatty acid identification
• Peptides from microorganisms identification
• Terpenoids and alcaloids identification in active substances from marine origin.
• Anthocyans and polyphenols identification in botanicals extracts.
• Phytohormon identification in vegetal extracts and biostimulants products.
• Secondary metabolites from microoganisms
• Fatty acid in Biocontrol Products (technical and formulated products).
• Anthocyans in technical botanical product.
• Quantification of ergosterol in complex matrix.
• Research of bromated phenolic compounds in an algae extract.
• Quantification of quassin and neoquassin in a vegetal extract.
• Research of undesirable cyclic peptides (toxin) in technical products based on microorganisms.
• Quantification of kombic acid in kombo butter.
• Quantification of curcuminoids in vegetal extracts.
• Stability in different batchs of clove essential oil over the time.
• Differents batchs of Taget essential oil analysis.
• Stability study / degradation of natural plant extracts.
• Highliting secondary metabolites production variability during different harvests periods.
• Compounds of interest research in alimentary preparation
(candy, syrups, natural extracts ….)
• Study of antioxydant properties in fruits.
• Etc …
• Research and quantification of alkylphenols and drugs residues in plants mixtures.
• Detection and quantification of propylen oxide and 1,4-dioxan in pharmaceutical preparation
• Quantification of compounds of interest (nicotin, aldehydes …) in liquid for e-cigarette.